Nominate Individuals or Organizations
The CANIE Awards celebrate and distinguish outstanding achievements in advancing Canadian entrepreneurship and innovation while making a positive social impact in their communities. Individuals and organizations can self-nominate or nominate someone else for a CANIE Award.
Inspire others to make an impact by telling your story of resilience and success! Nominations are open until March 15th, 2021
2021 CANIE Awards Categories
- Global Impact Award – Awarded to organizations that have demonstrated outstanding achievement and social impact while scaling international markets
- Indigenous Entrepreneur Award – For excellence and outstanding achievement in entrepreneurship
- Woman Entrepreneur Award – Awarded to women who have demonstrated excellence through their leadership and vision
- Product Innovation Award – Awarded for products creating innovative solutions to a real-world problem
- Youth Impact Icon Award – Awarded to youth demonstrating leadership through entrepreneurship
- Black Entrepreneur Award – For excellence and outstanding achievement in entrepreneurship
2021 CANIE Awards Categories – Grand Finale Only
- Changemaker Award – Awarded to start-ups that have caused disruption in their industry and elevate the innovative landscape
- Innovative Entrepreneur of the Year Award – Awarded to organizations that have demonstrated excellence and outstanding impact in Canadian entrepreneurship and innovation.
- Entrepreneur of the Year – For exceptional leadership and ongoing impact in Canadian entrepreneurship